FLINDERS LEGAL CENTRE
Flinders Legal Centre is operated by Flinders University – College of Business, Government and Law.
The Flinders Legal Centre provides a variety of legal services to the community. The services available vary from year to year. In 2019 our services included:
- A generalist legal advice clinic with outreach to the Cooinda Neighbourhood Centre
- A generalist legal advice clinic with outreach to Flinders University students
- A specialist legal advice clinic with outreach to the Tonsley campus of Flinders University. This specialist clinic had a focus on small businesses legal issues.
- A community engagement clinic with outreach to the Southern Community Justice Centre, Christies Beach which produced one booklet and two brochures relating to
- Intervention Orders
- Youth Justice System
- A law reform clinic which produced submissions to the UK Parliament and the Queensland Parliament.
Our legal advice clinics are staffed by law students under the supervision of very experienced legal practitioners.
If you would like an appointment with one of our legal advice clinics, please select from the Menu above which clinic you would prefer to make an appointment with.